For a person to be diagnosed with some type of herpes can mean an emotional crisis that leads to depression. Even the most focused person can end up like this.
Herpes is a painful disease that nobody wants to endure, since although it is not mortal, it is considered as unpleasant for other people. There is also a kind of taboo about this subject.
These factors induce the person suffering from this disease to become depressed, as it is one of the immediate consequences for those affected, and not for less. On the other hand, if that person has no partner, these consequences will be exacerbated even more.
Everyone believes that if you have herpes your sex life is over
Having herpes will cause you to change certain routines and procedures, but for many people that have not meant the "death" of your sex life. However, you should be responsible and honest with the people who trusted you.
Many people in the world have herpes and also have a partner, because, for them, herpes does not affect them that much.
Forming a relationship is not at all easy, there will always be an opportunity to start one. Many people have the belief that those affected by herpes do not have a new start. Also, many people will only reject you for your situation without giving you a chance. Others, on the other hand, can give you the opportunity, but later they repent and decide not to take the risk.
The stigma created by society towards the herpes sufferers, makes them more vulnerable to the rest, because they are marginalized only by their situation. Many people with herpes are unaware that they are suffering from the disease, so they are likely to transmit it without even knowing it.
It is possible to have herpes dating
Having herpes and dates today can become a challenging experience. But there are interesting communities like MPWH that will only relate to people who suffer from herpes. These people are related to the same situation: All are carriers of herpes (at all levels). Those who choose herpes dating are aware of the situation of both, they are best suited to know each other.
There are sites that offer services of herpes dating, designed with the purpose that people with this affectation can have the possibility of getting a significant other. They provide a space to generate new links without the fear of making a confession that could ruin everything.
MPWH is one of the leading sites in the world of herpes dating, as they have more subscribers than other sites. In addition, MPWH strives to keep your privacy online, and its users are all certified carriers of the disease. Like most dating sites, it has its free version as well as its paid version.
There is not a single way to act in the world of herpes dating, but we can offer you 5 tips to apply on these sites and apps:
1. Do not strain yourself and be calm: 1.We know that having herpes can be a very hard blow to bear. But for most people, herpes is not a big deal. When communicating with your date just focus on not straining too much, while maintaining a sober and calm conversation. Having herpes is simply a health issue, it says nothing about you as a person.
2. Your profile must be very honest: People do not like lies, much fewer people with this disease. You will not want to spend unpleasant moments for a misunderstanding of your part in your profile, either erroneous or deliberately omitted information. Honesty should be your banner on these herpes dating sites.
3. Invite the other person to talk about your situation as well: Avoid monologues, involve the other person in the conversation. The STDs will be the common point of both, you can start from there to be forming a smooth conversation. In this way, there will be no uncomfortable silences or tense moments.
4. Choose the right time to meet: Do not rush to shorten the times in your new relationship. You must let everything flow as in a normal relationship. If you hurry you may damage the relationship at the first attempt, and that will not be benefits for you or your self-esteem. Also, choose a suitable place to get to know each other, that can be an ice cream shop, cafeteria or a visit to the cinema.
5. Use sites and apps that you feel comfortable with: If you feel more comfortable on one site or app than another, use it more regularly. There you can be yourself and not have to pretend something that you are not. One of those that you can feel at ease is in MPWH, because they keep your privacy very hard, while you will meet users in the same situation as you.
Use these sites sparingly
Just as you must be very responsible with herpes disease, you should also be very responsible in using these sites and apps. Your success in them will depend on your honest and civilized attitude. Be successful in your behavior in those places. Who knows and you get the love of your life there.